Investors Hub is a catalyst firm assisting the next generation of exceptional Startups and established entrepreneurs who are designing and executing innovative business models to profitably serve the African,Asian,European,Oceanic and American ’s aspiring mass market.
Our vision is in line of the United Nations thus the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which are a plan to create a better and more sustainable future for all and an urgent call to action and global partnership among all countries.
Our breadth and depth of relationships with foreign and local investors, especially impact investors, is unrivalled for companies looking to raise US$1 million to US$10 million and start ups from US$5000 to US$ 500 000.Let us bring these relationships to your advantage. We work closely with both startups, established companies& investors, to ensure that the fund-raising is done seamlessly and is a win-win for both parties upon charging a revenue percentage and a minimum charge. Our team acts as a catalyst toward creating successful and lasting
connections between entrepreneurs and angel investors.
We also provide expertise, mentor-ship and acts as a litmus test of where the organisation is going, evaluating the business from the sustainability and scalability point of view
Sources of our Funds
Governments Grants and Partnerships
Foreign Embassies Partnership
Non Governmental Grants
If you are an entrepreneur looking for funding please apply here…
Iam an investor.This is an exciting Journey
Investment Facilitation । Economic Empowerment । Sustainable & Inclusive Growth |Connecting Entrepreneurs to Capital |Business and investment advisor.
- Semi-retired widely experienced African project and economic development management consultant.
- Past 20 years consulting mainly in major economic development areas of infrastructure, mining, raw mineral beneficiation, as well as recycling projects.
- Worked with international agencies (DBSA, EU, EIB, USAID, DFID etc.) undertaking regional economic development project work.
- Presented many development ideas and findings to Presidents and senior Government Ministers as well as regional SADC & COMESA & NEPAD organisations.
- Served on 34 boards of various companies as well as Parastatal organisations in Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana, Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Mauritius, and Netherlands and still serve on some boards.
For fast and efficient service, please call us or email us.